BETA needed!
Dec. 16th, 2013 01:54 pmI seem to have managed to actually finish (for certain values of finished) my fic for the Bandom Holiday. After a long, painful period of not being able to write/not writing at all, that came as a bit of a pleasant surprise.
And now I need a beta.
I've never had anyone beta my work, so not entirely sure how to go about this. The story could definitely do with a bit of sense/canon check and seeing that English ain't my first language it possibly needs an eye cast over the grammar/punctuation/spelling as well...
Because meeting deadlines really isn't my strongest point I'm still tweaking and polishing the fic, but intend to have that done by Friday. If anyone's around to beta this weekend, please let me know below! (the story features almost, but not quite, waycest, in case that squicks anyone)
Thanks <3
And now I need a beta.
I've never had anyone beta my work, so not entirely sure how to go about this. The story could definitely do with a bit of sense/canon check and seeing that English ain't my first language it possibly needs an eye cast over the grammar/punctuation/spelling as well...
Because meeting deadlines really isn't my strongest point I'm still tweaking and polishing the fic, but intend to have that done by Friday. If anyone's around to beta this weekend, please let me know below! (the story features almost, but not quite, waycest, in case that squicks anyone)
Thanks <3
no subject
Date: 2013-12-16 03:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2013-12-16 08:10 pm (UTC)What's the best way to go about this? *is clueless*